Pure New Zealand
the only BPA FREE export ready honey drums in New Zealand
Meets global FDA and EU regulations
Open-top and close-top drums available
Customisable colour and branding options
Drums always in stock
Why use Global Honey drums for your NZ honey?
The best brands in the world have the best products. They then support and protect their products with the best packaging available.
NZ produces the most expensive honey in the world and our Honey drums are the beginning of your NZ story of quality.
it’s as simple as 1,2,3
We build for quality. 17.5kg to 18.5kg per drum W-bead Corrugated CRCA (Cold Rolled Close Anneal) steel to give confidence for transport and stacking.
We value our children’s future. Our associate Balmer Lawrie & Co. is committed to sustainable manufacturing practices that care about the environment.
3. security and compliance
EU and FDA compliant. Our drums meet and exceed the toughest government regulations. Triple Security with Twin Bungs + Ring Lock system guarantees integrity from extraction to the final point of packaging.
How it works
The best range of drums to protect your product
- We offer the best range of drum types suitable for food-grade Honey storage.
- Our range includes Open top drums, Tighthead (Closed Top) drums, Tight Head Tall drums and Hi-tech Composite drums for Mānuka and Kanuka Oils. Stainless Steel drums are here soon.
- All our drums are able to be custom made to suit your needs. Choose your colour and proudly display your logo.
- Our drum services are the best value and quality. We supply a complete “turn-key” drum solution. We are the leaders in pre-sale service, commit to on-time delivery and offer the best after-sales service in the NZ honey industry.
- We are 100% New Zealand owned and operated.